ABOUT MILITARY APPLICATIONS - PAXCON®
- LINE-X invests millions of dollars in R&D.We are the only one in our industry with a dedicated R&D staff and a 15,000 square-foot facility specifically and only used for research. For most of our new products, we own the intellectual property unlike our competitors who partner with companies with existing products, relabel them and market them as their own.
- First successful high-temp/high-pressure elastomeric bedliner.
- First nationwide spray-on truck bedliners and protective coating franchise.Recognized in INC 500 and Entrepreneur Magazines. Also recognized in most major truck publications including Motor Trend, Truckin, Sport Truck, Street Trucks, Petersons 4-Wheel and Offroad and many more.
- Recognized market leader in the spray-on truck bedliner industry consistently since 2005 (Source Frost & Sullivan Study 2006 and 2008)
- First commercially available pure polyurea.
- First to develop a bomb blast coating. This coating has been tested by Army Corps of Engineers and the Air Force Research Laboratory. Product recognized by Popular Mechanics, Nationwide TV News Media, and Sixty Minutes II.
- First to apply a non-skid pure polyurea onboard a U.S. Navy Submarine.
- First spray-on product to meet MSHA requirements for acceptance of flame-resistant solid products taken into mines.
- Only spray-on product in its category to be accepted by MSHA as non-strength enhancing mine sealant.
Proven Methods: In the early 1990s, LINE-X engineers pioneered the formulation and proper application process, paving the way for spray-on polyurethane/polyurea elastomer protective coatings to be widely used throughout the industrial and commercial markets, from corrosion resistance to blast mitigation.
Quality Control: Meeting the specific needs and demands of a wide range of industries or business sectors has given LINE-X a leadership position and unmatched experience in numerous applications. With our strict quality control procedures and a tightly integrated program of checks and balances, it's easy to understand why LINE-X has earned its reputation as a preferred supplier of protective coatings.
PAXCON Protective Coatings is revolutionizing the defense and military world by providing quality protective polymer coatings to include a wide range of applications:
“We at LINE-X are very proud of PAXCON PX-2100. It feels good to know that we are providing products that can prevent additional fatalities.”
Steve Decker, Vice President of PAXCON Protective Coatings
* Helicopter pads
* HMMWVs (Humvees)
* Naval applications such as boat and submarine decks, and marine gangways
Civil and peacetime applications such as flight simulators, storage cases and UAV launch trailers